Thursday, April 2, 2009

Conncetions to the Alchemist

A connection that I have with The Alchemist is that I think about my dream all the time. We also have people telling us to follow our dreams and telling us nothing's impossible. How me and Santiago are different is that he knows what he's looking for and were exactly that place is ,he also has alot of people telling him to persue his dream l;ike the king, the candy seller, and Fatima and the alcemist is going to lead him to the pyramids and I don't exactly have a guider telling me which route to go. I agree with all the decisions that he has made like telling the chieftants about the mirage that he had but maybe I wouldn't told them about that illusion because I would thought it was just an illusion. I agree with him for also having following the Aquemist. What I probably wouldn't had done is to give the money to that guy, but I guess that was an omen, and it was ment for him to meet the Englishman.

No comments:

Post a Comment